: ¹œ Lµ ¹ š ¹ š ¼ š ˆ µ Ÿ 1. w shesheth yamim liph ney Chag-haPesach ba Yahushuà l Beyth Hini m qom La` zar asher he`ir me`im hamethim.

Μέγεθος: px
Εμφάνιση ξεκινά από τη σελίδα:

Download ": ¹œ Lµ ¹ š ¹ š ¼ š ˆ µ Ÿ 1. w shesheth yamim liph ney Chag-haPesach ba Yahushuà l Beyth Hini m qom La` zar asher he`ir me`im hamethim."

Transcript

1 Sepher Yahuchanan (John) Chapter 12 ynyh tybl ocwhy ab jsph-gj ynpl mymy tccw John12:1 :mytmh mom ryoh rca rzol mwqm ¹ ¹ œ ƒ µ ºE Á µ Pµ - µ ¹ ¹ œ : ¹œ Lµ ¹ š ¹ š ¼ š ˆ µ Ÿ 1. w shesheth yamim liph ney Chag-haPesach ba Yahushuà l Beyth Hini m qom La` zar asher he`ir me`im hamethim. John12:1, Six days before the Feast of Passover, `SWJY came to Beyth Hini, the place of Lazar whom He had awakened from the dead. 12:1 Ὁ οὖν Ἰησοῦς πρὸ ἓξ ἡµερῶν τοῦ πάσχα ἦλθεν εἰς Βηθανίαν, ὅπου ἦν Λάζαρος, ὃν ἤγειρεν ἐκ νεκρῶν Ἰησοῦς. 1 Ho oun Isous pro hex hmern tou pascha lthen eis Bthanian, Then Yahushua before six days the Passover came into Bethany, hopou n Lazaros, hon geiren ek nekrn Isous. where Lazarus was, whom raised from the dead Yahushua. ttrcm atrmw brob htcm mc wl-wcoyw 2 :wta mybsmh-nm dja rzolw œ œ š œ š E ƒ š Á U ¹ Ÿ-Ÿā¼ µiµ ƒ :ŸU¹ ¹Aº µ - ¹ š ˆ µ 2. waya`aso-lo sham mish teh ba`areb umar tha m sharetheth w La` zar echad min-ham subim ito. John12:2 They made a feast for Him there in the evening. Martha was serving, and Lazar was one of those reclining with Him. 2 ἐποίησαν οὖν αὐτῷ δεῖπνον ἐκεῖ, καὶ ἡ Μάρθα διηκόνει, ὁ δὲ Λάζαρος εἷς ἦν ἐκ τῶν ἀνακειµένων σὺν αὐτῷ. 2 epoisan oun autÿ deipnon ekei, kai h Martha dikonei, Then they made Him a supper there, and Martha was serving, ho de Lazaros heis n ek tn anakeimenn syn autÿ. and Lazarus was one of the ones reclining with Him. hlqcm tja arfl dam rqyw kz drn tjqrm myrm jqtw 3 hytwrocb wylgr-ta bngtw ocwhy ylgr-ta kstw :tjqrmh jyr almy tybhw D ¹ œµ µ š Š¹ ¾ š µˆ Ç š œµ µ š¹ š¹ µr¹uµ œÿš¼ µā A µš-œ ƒ Mµ Uµ µ ºE µš-œ Úµ :œµ š¹lµ µ š Ĺ¹ œ¹ µaµ 3. watiqach Mir yam mir qachath ner d za k w yaqar m od lit ra achath mish qalah B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 1

2 watasa k eth-rag ley Yahushuà wat ganeb eth-rag layu b sa`arotheyah w habayith yimale reyach hamir qachath. John12:3 Miryam took pure, very expensive nard perfume, one litra in weight. She applied it to the feet of `SWJY and wiped His feet dry with her hair. The house was filled with the scent of the perfume. 3 ἡ οὖν Μαριὰµ λαβοῦσα λίτραν µύρου νάρδου πιστικῆς πολυτίµου ἤλειψεν τοὺς πόδας τοῦ Ἰησοῦ καὶ ἐξέµαξεν ταῖς θριξὶν αὐτῆς τοὺς πόδας αὐτοῦ ἡ δὲ οἰκία ἐπληρώθη ἐκ τῆς ὀσµῆς τοῦ µύρου. 3 h oun Mariam labousa litran myrou nardou pistiks polytimou Then Mary, having taken a pound of ointment spikenard of genuine, expensive, leipsen tous podas tou Isou kai exemaxen tais thrixin auts tous podas autou; anointed the feet of Yahushua and wiped off with her hairs His feet; h de oikia eplrth ek ts osms tou myrou. and the house was filled with the odor of the ointment. twyrq cya nwomc-nb hdwhy awh wydymltm dja rmayw 4 :wta rsmy rca œÿi¹š ¹ Ÿ ¹- A E E ¹ µu¹ š ¾Iµ :Ÿœ¾ š¾ ¹ š ¼ 4. wayo mer echad mital midayu hu Yahudah ben-shim `on Ish Q rioth asher yim sor otho. John12:4 One of His disciples, Yahudah (Judas) the son of Shimeon Ish Qerioth who would betray Him, said, 4 λέγει δὲ Ἰούδας ὁ Ἰσκαριώτης εἷς [ἐκ] τῶν µαθητῶν αὐτοῦ, ὁ µέλλων αὐτὸν παραδιδόναι, 4 legei de Ioudas ho Iskarits heis [ek] tn mathtn autou, ho melln auton paradidonai, And says Judas Iscariot, one of His disciples, the one being about to betray Him, :myynol ntnw rnyd twam clcb tjqrmh hrkmn-al owdm 5 : ¹I¹ ¼ µu¹ š ¹C œÿ ¾ ¹A œµ µ š¹lµ š J ¹ - ¾ µ ECµ 5. madu`a lo -nim k rah hamir qachath bish losh me oth dinar w nitan la`aniim. John12:5 Why was the perfume not sold for three hundred denar and given to the poor? 5 ιὰ τί τοῦτο τὸ µύρον οὐκ ἐπράθη τριακοσίων δηναρίων καὶ ἐδόθη πτωχοῖς; 5 Dia ti touto to myron ouk eprath triakosin dnarin Why was this ointment not sold for three hundred denarii kai edoth ptchois? and given to poor people? hyh bng yk myynoh-lo wtlmjm taz rbd-al awhw 6 :wb wmycy rcam acnw wdyb pskh sykw ƒḿµ ¹J ¹I¹ ¼ -µ Ÿœ œ ¾ˆ š A¹C- ¾ E B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 2

3 :Ÿƒ E ¹ā š ¼ Ÿ A Jµ ¹ 6. w hu lo -diber zo th mechem latho `al-ha`aniim ki ganab hayah w kis hakeseph b yado w nasha me asher yasimu bo. John12:6 He did not say this out of His compassion for the poor, but because he was a thief. The money purse was in his hand and he took from what they placed into it. 6 εἶπεν δὲ τοῦτο οὐχ ὅτι περὶ τῶν πτωχῶν ἔµελεν αὐτῷ, ἀλλ ὅτι κλέπτης ἦν καὶ τὸ γλωσσόκοµον ἔχων τὰ βαλλόµενα ἐβάσταζεν. 6 eipen de touto ouch hoti peri tn ptchn emelen autÿ, But he said this not because about the poor it mattered to Him, allí hoti klepts n kai to glssokomon but because he was a thief and the money box echn ta ballomena ebastazen. having the things being put in it he was removing. :taz hnpe ytrwbq mwyl hl-hjynh ocwhy rmayw 7 :œ ¾F ¹œ šeƒ ŸI Ḱ- Mµ µ ºE š ¾Iµ ˆ 7. wayo mer Yahushuà haneychah-lah l yom q burathi tsaph nah zo th. John12:7 `SWJY said, Leave her alone. She has hidden this for the day of My burial. 7 εἶπεν οὖν ὁ Ἰησοῦς, Ἄφες αὐτήν, ἵνα εἰς τὴν ἡµέραν τοῦ ἐνταφιασµοῦ µου τηρήσῃ αὐτό 7 eipen oun ho Isous, Aphes autn, said therefore Yahushua, Let her be, hina eis tn hmeran tou entaphiasmou mou trsÿ auto; that for the day of My burial she may keep it. :mkmo dymt ynnya ynaw mkmo dymt myynoh yk 8 : Ĺ¹ ¹ œ ¹M ¹ ¼ µ Ĺ¹ ¹ Ú ¹I¹ ¼ ¹J 8. ki ha`aniim tamid `imakem wa ani eyneni thamid `imakem. John12:8 For the poor shall always be with you, but I shall not always be with you. 8 τοὺς πτωχοὺς γὰρ πάντοτε ἔχετε µεθ ἑαυτῶν, ἐµὲ δὲ οὐ πάντοτε ἔχετε. 8 tous ptchous gar pantote echete methí heautn, eme de ou pantote echete. The poor for always you have with yourselves, but Me not always do you have. mc awh-yk hdwhyb br-mo womcyw 9 rzol-ta twarl-mg yk wdbl ocwhy rwbob-al wabyw :mytmh mom wryoh rca E - ¹J E ¹A ƒµš-µ E ¹Iµ Š š ˆ µ-œ œÿ š¹-µ ¹J ŸCµƒ µ ºE šeƒ¼ µƒ- ¾ E ¾ƒÍµ : ¹œ Lµ ¹ Ÿš ¹ ½ š ¼ 9. wayish m `u `am-rab biyahudah ki-hu sham wayabo u lo -ba`abur Yahushuà l bado ki gam-lir oth eth-la` zar asher he`iro me`im hamethim. B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 3

4 John12:9 Many people in Yahudim heard that He was there. They came not on the account of `SWJY only, but also to see Lazar, whom He raised from the dead. 9 Ἔγνω οὖν [ὁ] ὄχλος πολὺς ἐκ τῶν Ἰουδαίων ὅτι ἐκεῖ ἐστιν καὶ ἦλθον οὐ διὰ τὸν Ἰησοῦν µόνον, ἀλλ ἵνα καὶ τὸν Λάζαρον ἴδωσιν ὃν ἤγειρεν ἐκ νεκρῶν. 9 Egn oun [ho] ochlos polys ek tn Ioudain hoti ekei estin knew therefore the great crowd of the Jews that there he was, kai lthon ou dia ton Isoun monon, and they came not because of Yahushua only, allí hina kai ton Lazaron idsin hon geiren ek nekrn. but that also Lazarus they may see whom He raised from the dead. :rzol-ta grhl weoyth mynhkh ycarw 10 :š ˆ µ-œ ¾š¼ µ E œ¹ ¹ ¼ ¾Jµ š 10. w ra shey hakohanim hith ya`atsu laharog eth-la` zar. John12:10 The chief priests decided to put Lazar to death as well. 10 ἐβουλεύσαντο δὲ οἱ ἀρχιερεῖς ἵνα καὶ τὸν Λάζαρον ἀποκτείνωσιν, 10 ebouleusanto de hoi archiereis hina kai ton Lazaron apokteinsin, But took counsel the chief priests that also Lazarus they might kill, mydwhyh-nm mybr hmc wab wllgb yk 11 :ocwhyb wnymayw ¹ E µ - ¹ ¹Aµš Ĺ E Á Ÿ ¹ƒ ¹J :µ ºE A E ¹ ¼ µiµ 11. ki big lalo ba u shamah rabbim min-hayahudim waya aminu b Yahushuà. John12:11 For many of the Yahudim had come there on His account and believed in `SWJY. 11 ὅτι πολλοὶ δι αὐτὸν ὑπῆγον τῶν Ἰουδαίων καὶ ἐπίστευον εἰς τὸν Ἰησοῦν. 11 hoti polloi dií auton hypgon tn Ioudain because many on account of Him were going away of the Jews kai episteuon eis ton Isoun. and were believing in Yahushua. gjh gjl wab rca br nwmh owmck trjmm yhyw 12 :mlcwry ocwhy aby-yk ¾ E Á š ¼ ƒ š Ÿ µ Ÿ ¹J œ š» Ĺ¹ ¹ µ ƒ :¹µ Eš µ ºE ¾ƒ - ¹J 12. way hi mimacharath kish mo`a hamon rab asher ba u lachog hechag ki-yabo Yahushuà Y rushalayim. John12:12 And it came to pass on the next day, when a large crowd who came to celebrate the feast when they heard that `SWJY had come to Yerushalayim, 12 Τῇ ἐπαύριον ὁ ὄχλος πολὺς ὁ ἐλθὼν εἰς τὴν ἑορτήν, B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 4

5 ἀκούσαντες ὅτι ἔρχεται ὁ Ἰησοῦς εἰς Ἱεροσόλυµα 12 Tÿ epaurion ho ochlos polys ho elthn eis tn heortn, On the next day the great crowd, the one having come to the feast, akousantes hoti erchetai ho Isous eis Hierosolyma having heard that is coming Yahushua to Jerusalem, wtarql waeyw myrmt twpk mdyb wjqyw 13 :larcy klm hwhy mcb abh kwrb an-ocwh rmal woyryw Ÿœ š ¹ E Iµ ¹š U œÿpµj ƒ E ¹Iµ : š ā¹ É A Áµ EšÁ - µāÿ š¾ E ¹šÍµ 13. wayiq chu b yadam kapoth t marim wayets u liq ra tho wayari`u le mor Hosa`-na baru k haba b shem Yahúwah Mele k Yis ra El. John12:13 they took the branches of the palm trees in their hands and went out to greet Him. They shouted, saying, Hosa na! Blessed is the One who comes in the name of JWJY, even the King of Yisra El. 13 ἔλαβον τὰ βαΐα τῶν φοινίκων καὶ ἐξῆλθον εἰς ὑπάντησιν αὐτῷ καὶ ἐκραύγαζον, Ὡσαννά εὐλογηµένος ὁ ἐρχόµενος ἐν ὀνόµατι κυρίου, [καὶ] ὁ βασιλεὺς τοῦ Ἰσραήλ. 13 elabon ta baia tn phoinikn kai exlthon eis hypantsin autÿ took the branches of the palm trees and went out to a meeting with Him kai ekraugazon, Hsanna; eulogmenos ho erchomenos and were crying out, Hosanna having been blessed is the One coming en onomati kyriou, [kai] ho basileus tou Isral. in the name of YHWH even the King of Israel, :bwtkk wylo bkryw dja ryo ocwhy aemyw 14 :ƒeœ JµJ ƒµj š¹iµ š¹ µ µ ºE ¹Iµ 14. wayim tsa Yahushuà `ayir echad wayir kab `alayu kakathub. John12:14 `SWJY found a certain donkey colt and rode on it. As it is written, 14 εὑρὼν δὲ ὁ Ἰησοῦς ὀνάριον ἐκάθισεν ἐπ αὐτό, καθώς ἐστιν γεγραµµένον, 14 heurn de ho Isous onarion ekathisen epí auto, and having found Yahushua a young donkey, he sat on it, kaths estin gegrammenon just as it has been written, hnh nwye-tb yart-la 15 :twnta-nb ryo-lo bkr kl awby kklm M¹ ŸI¹ -œµa ¹ š¹u-µ Š :œÿ ¾œ¼ - A š¹ µ -µ ƒ ¾š Ÿƒ J µ 15. al-tir i bath-tsion hinneh Mal ke k yabo l ak rokeb `al-`ayir ben- athonoth. John12:15 Do not fear, daughter of Tsion. Behold, your King shall come to you, seated on a colt, the young of a donkey. B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 5

6 15 Μὴ φοβοῦ, θυγάτηρ Σιών ἰδοὺ ὁ βασιλεύς σου ἔρχεται, καθήµενος ἐπὶ πῶλον ὄνου. 15 M phobou, thygatr Sin; idou ho basileus sou erchetai, Do not fear, daughter of Zion; Look, your King is coming, kathmenos epi plon onou. sitting on a foal of a donkey. yrja ka taz-lk hnwcarb wnybh-al wydymltw 16 :wl wco-mg nkw wylo bwtk nk-yk wrkz ocwhy raptn rca š¼ µ µ œ ¾ˆ- Ÿ ¹šÁ E ¹ƒ - ¾ ¹ µœ ˆŠ :Ÿ Eā -µb ƒeœ J - ¹J Eš ˆ µ ºE šµ Ṕ œ¹ š ¼ 16. w thal midayu lo -hebinu bari shonah kal-zo th a k acharey asher nith pa ar Yahushuà zak ru ki-ken kathub `alayu w ken gam-`asu lo. John12:16 His disciples did not understand all of this at first, but after `SWJY was glorified, they remembered that this was written of Him, and that is what they had done to Him. 16 ταῦτα οὐκ ἔγνωσαν αὐτοῦ οἱ µαθηταὶ τὸ πρῶτον, ἀλλ ὅτε ἐδοξάσθη Ἰησοῦς τότε ἐµνήσθησαν ὅτι ταῦτα ἦν ἐπ αὐτῷ γεγραµµένα καὶ ταῦτα ἐποίησαν αὐτῷ. 16 tauta ouk egnsan autou hoi mathtai to prton, These things did not understand His disciples at first, allí hote edoxasth Isous tote emnsthsan but when Yahushua was glorified then they remembered hoti tauta n epí autÿ gegrammena that these things had been with respect to Him written kai tauta epoisan autÿ. and these things they did to Him. tael rzol-la warqb wlea wyh rca mybrh wdyoyw 17 :mytmh mom wta royw rbqh-nm œ š ˆ µ- Ÿ š A Ÿ E š ¼ ¹Aµš E ¹ ͵ ˆ : ¹œ Lµ ¹ Ÿœ¾ šµ ͵ š ƒŕµ - ¹ 17. waya`idu harabbim asher hayu ets lo b qar o el-la` zar latse th min-haqaber waya`ar otho me`im hamethim. John12:17 The multitudes who were with Him bore witness that He had called to Lazar to come out from the tomb and awakened him from among the dead. 17 ἐµαρτύρει οὖν ὁ ὄχλος ὁ ὢν µετ αὐτοῦ ὅτε τὸν Λάζαρον ἐφώνησεν ἐκ τοῦ µνηµείου καὶ ἤγειρεν αὐτὸν ἐκ νεκρῶν. 17 emartyrei oun ho ochlos ho n metí autou were testifying therefore the crowd, the one being with Him hote ton Lazaron ephnsen ek tou mnmeiou kai geiren auton ek nekrn. when Lazarus He called out of the tomb and raised him from the dead. B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 6

7 womc yk wtarql aey moh nwmh nk-lo 18 :hzh twah-ta hco rca E ¹J Ÿœ š ¹ Ÿ ¼ J- : Fµ œÿ -œ ā š ¼ 18. `al-ken hamon ha`am yatsa liq ra tho ki sham `u asher `asah eth-ha oth hazeh. John12:18 For this reason the crowd of people went out to greet Him, because they heard that He had done this sign. 18 διὰ τοῦτο [καὶ] ὑπήντησεν αὐτῷ ὁ ὄχλος, ὅτι ἤκουσαν τοῦτο αὐτὸν πεποιηκέναι τὸ σηµεῖον. 18 dia touto [kai] hypntsen autÿ ho ochlos, Therefore also met Him the crowd hoti kousan touto auton pepoikenai to smeion. because they heard this Him to have done a sign. mtyarh rmal wyja-ta cya wrbd mycwrphw 19 :wyrja kcmn mlwoh-lk hnh wlyowt al lyowh yk œ ¹ ޵ š¾ ¹ -œ ¹ Eš A¹C ¹Eš Pµ Š : š¼ µ µ ¹ Ÿ - M¹ E ¹ Ÿœ ¾ Ÿ ¹J 19. w hap rushim dib ru ish eth- achiu le mor har ithem ki ho`eyl lo tho`ilu hinneh kal-ha`olam nim sha k acharayu. John12:19 The Prushim spoke to one another, saying, Do you see that you shall surely not succeed? Behold, the entire world is drawn after Him! 19 οἱ οὖν Φαρισαῖοι εἶπαν πρὸς ἑαυτούς, Θεωρεῖτε ὅτι οὐκ ὠφελεῖτε οὐδέν ἴδε ὁ κόσµος ὀπίσω αὐτοῦ ἀπῆλθεν. 19 hoi oun Pharisaioi eipan pros heautous, Thereite hoti ouk pheleite ouden; Therefore the Pharisees said to themselves, See that you do not gain anything. ide ho kosmos opis autou aplthen. Look, the world after Him went. :mynwy mycna gjb twjtchl myloh kwtbw 20 : ¹ ¹ ¼ A œÿ¼ µu ¹ ¹¾ Ÿœ ƒe 20. ub tho k ha`olim l hish tachaoth bechag anashim Y wanim. John12:20 Among those who were going up to worship at the feast were some men of Yewanim (Greeks). 20 Ἦσαν δὲ Ἕλληνές τινες ἐκ τῶν ἀναβαινόντων ἵνα προσκυνήσωσιν ἐν τῇ ἑορτῇ 20 7san de Hellnes tines ek tn anabainontn Now there were some Greeks among the ones going up hina proskynssin en tÿ heortÿ; that they might worship at the feast. lylgh erab rca hdye-tyb cya swplyp-la wbrqyw 21 B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 7

8 :ocwhy-ta twarl wnepj ynda rmal wnmm wlacyw ¹ Bµ š¼ A š ¼ µ -œ A ¹ ŸP¹ ¹P- Eƒ š ¹Iµ :µ ºE -œ œÿ š¹ E µ ¹ ¾ ¼ š¾ EM L¹ E¼ ¹Iµ 21. wayiq r bu el-pilippos ish Beyth-Tsay dah asher b arets hagalil wayish alu mimenu le mor Adoni chaphats nu lir oth eth-yahushuà. John12:21 They approached Pilippos, the man of Beyth Tsaidah which is in the land of the Galil, and they asked him, saying, My Adon (Master), we wish to see `SWJY. 21 οὗτοι οὖν προσῆλθον Φιλίππῳ τῷ ἀπὸ Βηθσαϊδὰ τῆς Γαλιλαίας καὶ ἠρώτων αὐτὸν λέγοντες, Κύριε, θέλοµεν τὸν Ἰησοῦν ἰδεῖν. 21 houtoi oun proslthon PhilippŸ tÿ apo Bthsaida ts Galilaias, These ones therefore approached Philip from Bethsaida of Galilee, kai rtn auton legontes, Kyrie, thelomen ton Isoun idein. and were asking him saying, Master, we want to see Yahushua. yrdna-la dgyw swplyp abyw 22 :ocwhy-la wdygh swplypw yrdnaw šç µ - BµIµ ŸP¹ ¹ ¾ƒÍµ ƒ :µ ºE - E ¹B¹ EP¹ ¹PE µšç µ 22. wayabo Philippos wayaged el- An d ray w An d ray upilippus higidu el-yahushuà. John12:22 Philipos came and told Andray, and Andray and Philipus came and told `SWJY. 22 ἔρχεται ὁ Φίλιππος καὶ λέγει τῷ Ἀνδρέᾳ, ἔρχεται Ἀνδρέας καὶ Φίλιππος καὶ λέγουσιν τῷ Ἰησοῦ. 22 erchetai ho Philippos kai legei tÿ Andrea:, erchetai Andreas comes Philip and tells Andrew, comes Andrew kai Philippos kai legousin tÿ Isou. and Philip and they tell Yahushua. :mdah-nb rapyc hoch hab rmayw ocwhy mtwa noyw 23 : - A šµ ¾ ¹I Vµ Á šµ ¾Iµ µ ºE œÿ µ µiµ 23. waya`an otham Yahushuà wayo mar ba ah hasha`ah sheyipho ar Ben-ha Adam. John12:23 And `SWJY answered them, saying, The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified. 23 ὁ δὲ Ἰησοῦς ἀποκρίνεται αὐτοῖς λέγων, Ἐλήλυθεν ἡ ὥρα ἵνα δοξασθῇ ὁ υἱὸς τοῦ ἀνθρώπου. 23 ho de Isous apokrinetai autois legn, And Yahushua answers them, saying, Ellythen h hra hina doxasthÿ ho huios tou anthrpou. has come The hour that may be glorified the Son of Man. B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 8

9 kwt-la hfjh lpt-al ma mkl rma yna nma nma 24 :hbrh yrp hcot htm rcakw hdbl ract htmw hmdah ŸU- H¹ µ ¾P¹œ- ¾ ¹ š ¾ ¹ ¼ : A šµ ¹š P ā¼ µu œ š ¼ µ Ƶƒ š V¹U œ E ¼ 24. amen amen ani omer lakem im lo -thipol hachitah el-to k ha adamah umethah tisha er l badah w ka asher methah ta`aseh p ri har beh. John12:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. 24 ἀµὴν ἀµὴν λέγω ὑµῖν, ἐὰν µὴ ὁ κόκκος τοῦ σίτου πεσὼν εἰς τὴν γῆν ἀποθάνῃ, αὐτὸς µόνος µένει ἐὰν δὲ ἀποθάνῃ, πολὺν καρπὸν φέρει. 24 amn amn leg hymin, ean m ho kokkos tou sitou pesn Truly, truly I say to you, unless the grain of wheat having fallen eis tn gn apothanÿ, autos monos menei; ean de apothanÿ, polyn karpon pherei. into the ground dies, it remain alone. But if it dies, much fruit it bears. hndbay wcpn-ta bhah 25 :jen yyjl hreny hzh mlwob wcpn-ta anchw Ḿ Aµ Ÿ µ -œ ƒ ¾ : µ Iµ š ¹ Fµ Ÿ Á Ÿ µ -œ āµ 25. ha oheb eth-naph sho y ab denah w hasne eth-naph sho ba`olam hazeh yin ts reah l chayey netsach. John12:25 The one who loves his life loses it, and he who hates his life in this world shall preserve it for everlasting life. 25 ὁ φιλῶν τὴν ψυχὴν αὐτοῦ ἀπολλύει αὐτήν, καὶ ὁ µισῶν τὴν ψυχὴν αὐτοῦ ἐν τῷ κόσµῳ τούτῳ εἰς ζωὴν αἰώνιον φυλάξει αὐτήν. 25 ho philn tn psychn autou apolluei autn, The one being fond of his life loses it, kai ho misn tn psychn autou en tÿ kosmÿ toutÿ eis zn ainion phylaxei autn. and the one hating his life in this world into life eternal shall keep it. mc hyha rcabw yrja kly yntrcl epj yk cyaw 26 :yba wndbky yntrcy rcaw ytrcm-mg hyhy š ¼ µƒe š¼ µ ¹ œ¼š ¹J ¹ : ¹ƒ EM Aµ ¹ œ¼š š ¼ µ ¹œ¼š -µb ¹ 26. w ish ki chaphets l sharatheni yele k acharay uba asher eh yeh sham yih yeh gam-m sharathi wa asher y sharatheni y kab denu Abi. John12:26 If anyone deserve to serve Me shall follow after Me, and where I am, there My servant shall be also. One who serves Me bring honor to the Father. 26 ἐὰν ἐµοί τις διακονῇ, ἐµοὶ ἀκολουθείτω, καὶ ὅπου εἰµὶ ἐγὼ ἐκεῖ καὶ ὁ διάκονος ὁ ἐµὸς ἔσται ἐάν τις ἐµοὶ διακονῇ τιµήσει αὐτὸν ὁ πατήρ. B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 9

10 26 ean emoi tis diakonÿ, emoi akoloutheit, kai hopou eimi eg ekei If Me anyone serves, let him follow Me, and where I am there kai ho diakonos ho emos estai; ean tis emoi diakonÿ timsei auton ho patr. also My servant shall be. If anyone serves Me, shall honor him the Father. hoch-nm yba ynlyeh rma hmw ycpn hlhbn hto 27 :tazh hocl ytogh nk-lo ka tazh Vµ - ¹ ¹ƒ ¹ ¹Qµ šµ ¾ µ E ¹ µ ¼ ƒ¹ Úµ ˆ :œ ¾Fµ Vµ ¹U µb¹ J-µ µ œ ¾Fµ 27. `atah nib halah naph shi umah omar hatsileni Abi min-hasha`ah hazo th a k `al-ken higa` ti lasha`ah hazo th. John12:27 Now My soul has become troubled. What shall I say? My Father, rescue Me from this hour? But for this reason I came to this hour. 27 Νῦν ἡ ψυχή µου τετάρακται, καὶ τί εἴπω; Πάτερ, σῶσόν µε ἐκ τῆς ὥρας ταύτης; ἀλλὰ διὰ τοῦτο ἦλθον εἰς τὴν ὥραν ταύτην. 27 Nyn h psych mou tetaraktai, kai ti eip? Now My soul has been troubled, and what may I say? Pater, sson me ek ts hras tauts? alla dia touto lthon eis tn hran tautn. Father save Me from this hour? But because of this I came to this hour. ytrap rma mymch-nm lwq aeyw kmc-ta rap yba 28 :dwo rapaw ¹U šµ P š ¾ ¹ µ Vµ - ¹ Ÿ Iµ -œ š Ṕ ¹ƒ : Ÿ š ¼ µ 28. Abi pa er eth-sh meak wayetse qol min-hashamayim omer pe ar ti wa apha er `od. John12:28 My Father, glorify Your name! A voice came forth from the heavens, saying, I have glorified it, and I shall glorify it again. 28 πάτερ, δόξασόν σου τὸ ὄνοµα. ἦλθεν οὖν φωνὴ ἐκ τοῦ οὐρανοῦ, Καὶ ἐδόξασα καὶ πάλιν δοξάσω. 28 pater, doxason sou to onoma. lthen oun phn ek tou ouranou, Father, glorify Your name. came Therefore a voice out of the heavens, Kai edoxasa kai palin doxas. both I glorified it and again I shall glory it. omcn mor wrmayw womc hmc mydmoh mohw 29 :wta rbd kalm wrma myrjaw ¹ µ µš Eš ¾Iµ E Ĺ ¹ ¾ Š :ŸU¹ š A¹C µ Eš ¹š ¼ µ 29. w ha`am ha`om dim shamah sham `u wayo m ru ra`am nish ma` wa acherim am ru mal a k diber ito. B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 10

11 John12:29 The people standing there heard and said, It is thundering, but others said, A messenger spoke to Him! 29 ὁ οὖν ὄχλος ὁ ἑστὼς καὶ ἀκούσας ἔλεγεν βροντὴν γεγονέναι, ἄλλοι ἔλεγον, Ἄγγελος αὐτῷ λελάληκεν. 29 ho oun ochlos ho hests kai akousas elegen Therefore the crowd, the one having stood and heaving heard, were saying, brontn gegonenai, alloi elegon, Aggelos autÿ lelalken. Thunder has happened; others were saying, an angel has spoken to Him. ynoml hzh lwqh hyh al rmayw ocwhy noyw 30 :mknoml-ma yk ¹ ¼ µ Fµ ŸRµ ¾ šµ ¾Iµ µ ºE µ µiµ : µ µ -¹ ¹J 30. waya`an Yahushuà wayo mar lo hayah haqol hazeh l ma`ani ki im-l ma`an kem. John12:30 `SWJY answered and said, This voice was not for My sake, but for your sake. 30 ἀπεκρίθη Ἰησοῦς καὶ εἶπεν, Οὐ δι ἐµὲ ἡ φωνὴ αὕτη γέγονεν ἀλλὰ δι ὑµᾶς. 30 apekrith Isous kai eipen, answered Yahushua and said, Ou dií eme h phn haut gegonen alla dií hymas. Not because of Me this voice has come but because of you. :hewj hzh mlwoh rc klcy hto nwdn hzh mlwoh hto 31 : E Fµ Ÿ šµā µ º Úµ ŸC¹ Fµ Ÿ Úµ 31. `atah ha`olam hazeh nidon `atah yush la k sar ha`olam hazeh chutsah. John12:31 Now is the judgment of this world, now the ruler of this world shall be cast out. 31 νῦν κρίσις ἐστὶν τοῦ κόσµου τούτου, νῦν ὁ ἄρχων τοῦ κόσµου τούτου ἐκβληθήσεται ἔξω 31 nyn krisis estin tou kosmou toutou, nyn ho archn tou kosmou toutou ekblthsetai ex; Now judgment is of this world, now the ruler of this world shall be cast out; :yla mlk kcma erah-lom yacnhb ynaw 32 : ḰºJ ¾ š -µ ¹ āḿ¹ A ¹ ¼ µ ƒ 32. wa ani b hinas i me`al-ha arets em sho k kulam elay. John12:32 But I, if I am lifted up above the earth, shall draw all of them to Myself. 32 κἀγὼ ἐὰν ὑψωθῶ ἐκ τῆς γῆς, πάντας ἑλκύσω πρὸς ἐµαυτόν. 32 kag ean huyth ek ts gs, pantas helkys pros emauton. and I if am lifted up from the earth, I shall draw all men to Myself. :twmy rca twmh hz-ya zwmrl rbd tazw 33 B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 11

12 :œe š ¼ œ ŵ ˆ- ˆŸ š¹ š A¹C œ ¾ˆ 33. w zo th diber lir moz ey-zeh hamaweth asher yamuth. John12:33 He spoke this to allude to the type of death by which He would die. 33 τοῦτο δὲ ἔλεγεν σηµαίνων ποίῳ θανάτῳ ἤµελλεν ἀποθνῄσκειν. 33 touto de elegen smainn poiÿ thanatÿ mellen apothnÿskein. And this He was saying Signifying by what kind of death He was about to die. hrwth nm wnomc wnjna wrmayw moh wta wnoyw 34 acnhl kyre mdah-nb trma kyaw mlwol nwky jycmh yk :awhh mdah-nb ymw šÿuµ ¹ E µ E µ ¼ Eš ¾Iµ Ÿœ¾ E ¼ µiµ āḿ¹ ¹š - A Ú šµ Ÿ ŸJ¹ µ ¹Ĺµ ¹J : E µ - A ¹ E 34. waya`anu otho ha`am wayo m ru anach nu shama` nu min hatorah ki hamashiyach yikon l `olam w ey k amar ta Ben-ha Adam tsari k l hinase umi Benha Adam hahu. John12:34 The people answered Him and said, We have heard from the Law that the Mashiyach shall be established forever. How can You say that the Son of Man must be lifted up, and who is this Son of Man? 34 ἀπεκρίθη οὖν αὐτῷ ὁ ὄχλος, Ἡµεῖς ἠκούσαµεν ἐκ τοῦ νόµου ὅτι ὁ Χριστὸς µένει εἰς τὸν αἰῶνα, καὶ πῶς λέγεις σὺ ὅτι δεῖ ὑψωθῆναι τὸν υἱὸν τοῦ ἀνθρώπου; τίς ἐστιν οὗτος ὁ υἱὸς τοῦ ἀνθρώπου; 34 apekrith oun autÿ ho ochlos, Hmeis kousamen ek tou nomou Then answered Him the crowd, We heard from the law hoti ho Christos menei eis ton aina, that the Messiah remains into the age, kai ps legeis sy hoti dei huythnai ton huion tou anthrpou? and how do you say that it is necessary for to be lifted up the Son of Man? tis estin houtos ho huios tou anthrpou? Who is this one, the Son of Man? mkmo rwah hyhy roeml-ka ocwhy mhyla rmayw 35 kcj mkpwcy-np rwah mkl dwob wklhth :klh awh hna ody al kcjb klhhw Ĺ¹ šÿ ¹ š ¹ - µ µ ºE ¼ š ¾Iµ ¾ E - P šÿ Ÿ A EĶµ œ¹ : ¾ E µ ¾ ¾ µa ¾ µ 35. wayo mer aleyhem Yahushuà a k-l mits `ar yih yeh ha or `imakem hith hal ku b `od lakem ha or pen-y shuph kem choshe k w hahole k bachoshe k lo yeda` anah hu hole k. B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 12

13 John12:35 `SWJY said to them, the Light shall be with you only for a little while. Walk while you still have the Light, lest darkness shall overtake you; The one who walks in the darkness does not know where he is going. 35 εἶπεν οὖν αὐτοῖς ὁ Ἰησοῦς, Ἔτι µικρὸν χρόνον τὸ φῶς ἐν ὑµῖν ἐστιν. περιπατεῖτε ὡς τὸ φῶς ἔχετε, ἵνα µὴ σκοτία ὑµᾶς καταλάβῃ καὶ ὁ περιπατῶν ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ οὐκ οἶδεν ποῦ ὑπάγει. 35 eipen oun autois ho Isous, Eti mikron chronon to phs en hymin estin. said therefore them Yahushua Yet a little time the light among you is. peripateite hs to phs echete, hina m skotia hymas katalabÿ; Walk while the light you have, lest darkness overtakes you; kai ho peripatn en tÿ skotia: ouk oiden pou hypagei. and the one walking in the darkness does not know where he is going. rwah ynb wyht noml rwab wnymah rwah mkl dwob 36 :mhynpm rtsyw klyw ocwhy rbd hlah myrbdh-ta šÿ A E ¹U µ µ šÿ ƒ E ¹ ¼ µ šÿ Ÿ A : P¹ š œń¹iµ Iµ µ ºE š A¹C K ¹š ƒçµ -œ 36. b `od lakem ha or ha aminu ba or l ma`an tih yu b ney ha or eth-had barim ha eleh diber Yahushuà wayele k wayisather mip neyhem. John12:36 While you still have the Light, believe in the Light, so that you may become sons of the Light. `SWJY spoke these words and went and was hidden from their presence. 36 ὡς τὸ φῶς ἔχετε, πιστεύετε εἰς τὸ φῶς, ἵνα υἱοὶ φωτὸς γένησθε. Ταῦτα ἐλάλησεν Ἰησοῦς, καὶ ἀπελθὼν ἐκρύβη ἀπ αὐτῶν. 36 hs to phs echete, pisteuete eis to phs, While the light you have, believe in the Light, hina huioi phtos gensthe. that sons of Light you may become. Tauta elalsen Isous, kai apelthn ekryb apí autn. These things spoke Yahushua, and having gone away, He was hidden from them. mhynyol hco rca twtah mybr 37 :wb wnymah al taz-lkbw ā š ¼ œÿœ¾ ¹Aµš ˆ :ŸA E ¹ ½ ¾ œ ¾ˆ- ƒe 37. rabbim ha othoth asher `asah l `eyneyhem ub kal-zo th lo he eminu bo. John12:37 There were many signs that He did in their eyes, but despite this they did not believie in Him. 37 Τοσαῦτα δὲ αὐτοῦ σηµεῖα πεποιηκότος ἔµπροσθεν αὐτῶν οὐκ ἐπίστευον εἰς αὐτόν, 37 Tosauta de autou smeia pepoikotos emprosthen autn Though so many signs He having done before them B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 13

14 ouk episteuon eis auton, they were not believing in Him, ym hwhy rma rca aybnh whyocy rbd talml 38 :htlgn ym-lo hwhy owrzw wntomcl nymah ¹ ½ ¹ É š š ¼ ¹ƒḾµ E µ šµƒç œ ¾Kµ : œ ¹ ¹ -µ É µ Ÿš ˆE E œ º ¹ 38. l malo th d bar Y sha` Yahu hanabi asher amar Yahúwah mi he emin lish mu`athenu uz ro`a Yahúwah `al-mi nig lathah. John12:38 This was to fulfill the word of YeshaYahu the prophet that JWJY said, Who has believed our report? And to whom was the arm of JWJY revelated? 38 ἵνα ὁ λόγος Ἠσαΐου τοῦ προφήτου πληρωθῇ ὃν εἶπεν, Κύριε, τίς ἐπίστευσεν τῇ ἀκοῇ ἡµῶν; καὶ ὁ βραχίων κυρίου τίνι ἀπεκαλύφθη; 38 hina ho logos 7saiou tou prophtou plrthÿ hon eipen, that the word of Isaiah the prophet may be fulfilled which said, Kyrie, tis episteusen tÿ akoÿ hmn? YHWH, who believe our report? kai ho brachin kyriou tini apekalyphth? And the arms of YHWH to whom was it revealed? :whyocy rma dwo yk nymahl wlky al nk-lo 39 :E µ šµ Ÿ ¹J ¹ ¼ µ E ¾ J-µ Š 39. `al-ken lo yak lu l ha amin ki `od amar Y sha` Yahu. John12:39 For this reason they were not able to believe, because again YeshaYahu said, 39 διὰ τοῦτο οὐκ ἠδύναντο πιστεύειν, ὅτι πάλιν εἶπεν Ἠσαΐας, 39 dia touto ouk dynanto pisteuein, hoti palin eipen 7saias, Therefore they were not able to believe, because again said Isaiah, mhynyob wary-np mbbl nymchw mhynyo och 40 :mhl ytaprw wbcw nyby mbblw A E š¹ - P ƒ ƒ ¹ ¹ µ : ¹œ š Eƒ ¹ƒ ƒ ƒ E 40. hesha` `eyneyhem w hish min l babam pen-yir u b `eyneyhem ul babam yabin w shabu w rapha thi lahem. John12:40 He has blinded their eyes and He hardened their hearts, or else they may see with their eyes and their hearts may understand and they may return and they shall be healed. 40 Τετύφλωκεν αὐτῶν τοὺς ὀφθαλµοὺς καὶ ἐπώρωσεν αὐτῶν τὴν καρδίαν, ἵνα µὴ ἴδωσιν τοῖς ὀφθαλµοῖς καὶ νοήσωσιν τῇ καρδίᾳ καὶ στραφῶσιν, καὶ ἰάσοµαι αὐτούς. 40 Tetyphlken autn tous ophthalmous kai eprsen autn tn kardian, B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 14

15 he has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, hina m idsin tois ophthalmois kai nossin tÿ kardia: that they might not see with the eyes and understand with the heart kai straphsin, kai iasomai autous. and might turn and I shall cure them. :wylo abnyw wtrapt-ta wtwarb whyocy rbd tazk 41 : ƒḿ¹iµ ŸU šµ ¹U-œ ŸœŸ š¹a E µ š A¹C œ ¾ˆ J 41. kazo th diber Y sha` Yahu bir otho eth-tiph ar to wayinabe `alayu. John12:41 YeshaYahu spoke like this when he saw His glory and prophesied about Him. 41 ταῦτα εἶπεν Ἠσαΐας ὅτι εἶδεν τὴν δόξαν αὐτοῦ, καὶ ἐλάλησεν περὶ αὐτοῦ. 41 tauta eipen 7saias hoti eiden tn doxan autou, kai elalsen peri autou. These things Isaiah spoke because he saw His glory, and he spoke of Him. mycwrph llgb ka mybr wb-wnymah myrch-nm mg mlwa 42 :wdny al-rca noml wdwh al ¹Eš Pµ µ ¹A µ ¹Aµš Ÿƒ-E ¹ ½ ¹š āµ - ¹ µb E ƒ :ECº ¾-š ¼ µ µ E Ÿ ¾ 42. ulam gam min-hasarim he eminu-bo rabbim a k big lal hap rushim lo hodu l ma`an asher-lo y nudu. John12:42 However, even many of the rulers believed in Him; but on account of the Prushim they did not admit it, so that they would be not be banished. 42 ὅµως µέντοι καὶ ἐκ τῶν ἀρχόντων πολλοὶ ἐπίστευσαν εἰς αὐτόν, ἀλλὰ διὰ τοὺς Φαρισαίους οὐχ ὡµολόγουν ἵνα µὴ ἀποσυνάγωγοι γένωνται 42 homs mentoi kai ek tn archontn polloi episteusan eis auton, Nevertheless however even of the rulers many believed in Him, alla dia tous Pharisaious ouch hmologoun but because of the Pharisees they were not confessing Him hina m aposynaggoi genntai; lest put away from the synagogue they should become; :myhlah dwbkm mhylo bybj mycna dwbk yk 43 : ¹ ¾½ Ÿƒ J¹ ¼ ƒ ¹ƒ ¹ ¼ Ÿƒ J ¹J 43. ki k bod anashim chabib `aleyhem mik bod ha Elohim. John12:43 For they loved the glory of men to them more than the glory of the Elohim. 43 ἠγάπησαν γὰρ τὴν δόξαν τῶν ἀνθρώπων µᾶλλον ἤπερ τὴν δόξαν τοῦ θεοῦ. 43 gapsan gar tn doxan tn anthrpn mallon per tn doxan tou theou. For they loved the glory of men more than the glory of the Elohim. nymam awh yb-al yb nymamh rmayw ocwhy arqyw 44 :yta jlcb-ma yk B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 15

16 ¹ ¼ µ E ¹ƒ- ¾ ¹A ¹ ¼ µlµ šµ ¾Iµ µ ºE š ¹Iµ : ¹œ¾ µ ¾VµA-¹ ¹J 44. wayiq ra Yahushuà wayo mar hama amin bi lo -bi hu ma amin ki im-basholeach othi. John12:44 And `SWJY called out and said, The one who believes in Me, does not believe in Me but the One who sent Me. 44 Ἰησοῦς δὲ ἔκραξεν καὶ εἶπεν, Ὁ πιστεύων εἰς ἐµὲ οὐ πιστεύει εἰς ἐµὲ ἀλλὰ εἰς τὸν πέµψαντά µε, 44 Isous de ekraxen kai eipen, But Yahushua cried out and said, Ho pisteun eis eme ou pisteuei eis eme alla eis ton pempsanta me, The one believing in Me does not believe in Me but in the One having sent Me. :yjlc-ta har awh yta harhw 45 : ¹ ¾-œ ¾š E ¹œ¾ ¾š 45. w haro eh othi hu ro eh eth-shol chi. John12:45 The one who sees Me sees the One who sent Me. 45 καὶ ὁ θεωρῶν ἐµὲ θεωρεῖ τὸν πέµψαντά µε. 45 kai ho thern eme therei ton pempsanta me. And the One seeing Me sees the One having sent Me. nymamh-lk noml rwa twyhl mlwoh-la ytab yna 46 :kcjb bcy al yb ¹ ¼ Lµ - J µ µ šÿ œÿ ¹ Ÿ - ¹œ ƒ ¹ ¼ : µa ƒ ¾ ¹A 46. ani ba thi el-ha`olam lih yoth or l ma`an kal-ham amin bi lo yesheb bachshe k. John12:46 I have come into the world to be Light so that everyone who believes in Me shall not dwell in darkness. 46 ἐγὼ φῶς εἰς τὸν κόσµον ἐλήλυθα, ἵνα πᾶς ὁ πιστεύων εἰς ἐµὲ ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ µὴ µείνῃ. 46 eg phs eis ton kosmon ellytha, I a Light into the world have come, hina pas ho pisteun eis eme en tÿ skotia:m meinÿ. that everyone believing in Me in the darkness may not remain. wta fpca al yna mrmcy alw yrbd-ta omchw 47 :mlwoh-ta oycwhl-ma yk mlwoh-ta fpcl ytab-al yk Ÿœ¾ Š¾P ¾ ¹ ¼ š ¹ ¾ µš ƒç-œ µ ¾Vµ ˆ : Ÿ -œ µ ¹Ÿ -¹ ¹J Ÿ -œ Š¾P ¹ ¹œ ƒ- ¾ ¹J 47. w hashome`a eth-d baray w lo yish m rem ani lo esh pot otho B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 16

17 ki lo -ba thi lish pot eth-ha`olam ki im-l hoshi`a eth-ha`olam. John12:47 The one who hears My words and does not keep them, it is not I that shall judge them, because I have not come to judge the world but to save the world. 47 καὶ ἐάν τίς µου ἀκούσῃ τῶν ῥηµάτων καὶ µὴ φυλάξῃ, ἐγὼ οὐ κρίνω αὐτόν οὐ γὰρ ἦλθον ἵνα κρίνω τὸν κόσµον, ἀλλ ἵνα σώσω τὸν κόσµον. 47 kai ean tis mou akousÿ tn hrmatn kai m phylaxÿ, eg ou krin auton; And if anyone hears My words and does not keep them, I do not judge him. ou gar lthon hina krin ton kosmon, allí hina ss ton kosmon. For I did not come that I may judge the world, but that I may save the world. nydy-rca dja cy yrma jqy alw ynzby rca cyaw 48 :nwrjah mwyb wta nydy awh ytrbd rca rbdh wta ¹ -š ¼ µš ¼ µr¹ ¾ ¹ ˆ ƒ¹ š ¼ ¹ : Ÿš¼ µ ŸIµA Ÿœ¾ ¹ E ¹U šµa¹c š ¼ š ƒćµ Ÿœ¾ 48. w ish asher yib zeni w lo yiqach amaray yesh echad asher-yadin otho hadabar asher dibar ti hu yadin otho bayom ha acharon. John12:48 He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, there is One who shall judge him: the Word that I have spoken shall judge him on the last day. 48 ὁ ἀθετῶν ἐµὲ καὶ µὴ λαµβάνων τὰ ῥήµατά µου ἔχει τὸν κρίνοντα αὐτόν ὁ λόγος ὃν ἐλάλησα ἐκεῖνος κρινεῖ αὐτὸν ἐν τῇ ἐσχάτῃ ἡµέρᾳ. 48 ho athetn eme kai m lambann ta hrmata mou echei ton krinonta auton; The one setting Me aside and not receiving My words has the One judging him. ho logos hon elalsa ekeinos krinei auton en tÿ eschatÿ hmera:. The Word which I spoke, that shall judge him on the last day. yta jlch yba-ma yk ytrbd yblm al yna yk 49 :rbda rca-taw rma rca-taw rma rca-ta ynwe awh E ¹œ¾ µ ¾Vµ ¹ƒ -¹ ¹J ¹U šµa¹c ¹A¹K¹ ¾ ¹ ¼ ¹J Š :š Aµ ¼ š ¼ -œ šµ ¾ š ¼ -œ šµ ¾ š ¼ -œ ¹ µe¹ 49. ki ani lo milibi dibar ti ki im- Abi hasholeach othi hu tsiuani eth- asher omar w eth- asher omar w eth- asher adaber. John12:49 For I have not spoken from My heart; rather, My Father Himself who sent Me commanded Me what to say and what I should speak. 49 ὅτι ἐγὼ ἐξ ἐµαυτοῦ οὐκ ἐλάλησα, ἀλλ ὁ πέµψας µε πατὴρ αὐτός µοι ἐντολὴν δέδωκεν τί εἴπω καὶ τί λαλήσω. 49 hoti eg ex emautou ouk elalsa, allí ho pempsas me Because I of Myself did not speak, but the One having sent Me, patr autos moi entoln dedken ti eip kai ti lals. the Father He to Me a command has given what I may say and what I may speak. rbda rca-lk nkl mlwo yyj wtwem yk ytody ynaw 50 :rbdm yna nk yba yla rma rcak B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 17

18 š Aµ ¼ š ¼ - J Ÿ Iµ Ÿœ ¹ ¹J ¹U µ ¹ ¼ µ :š Aµ ¹ ¼ J ¹ƒ µ šµ š ¼ µj 50. wa ani yada` ti ki mits watho chayey `olam laken kal- asher adaber ka asher amar elay Abi ken ani m daber. John12:50 I know that His commandment is eternal life; thus, in all that I speak, just as My Father has said to Me, so I speak. 50 καὶ οἶδα ὅτι ἡ ἐντολὴ αὐτοῦ ζωὴ αἰώνιός ἐστιν. ἃ οὖν ἐγὼ λαλῶ, καθὼς εἴρηκέν µοι ὁ πατήρ, οὕτως λαλῶ. 50 kai oida hoti h entol autou z ainios estin. And I know that His command life eternal is. ha oun eg lal, kaths eirken moi ho patr, houts lal. What things therefore I speak, as has spoken to My Father so I speak. B rit hachadashah (New Testament) Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 18

I am. Present indicative

I am. Present indicative εἰμί eimi Present indicative εἰμί εἶ ἐστί(ν) ἐσμέν ἐστέ εἰσί(ν) John 3:28 εἰμὶ ἐγὼ ὁ χριστός eimi ego ho christos John 3:28 εἰμὶ ἐγὼ ὁ χριστός eimi ego ho christos the Christ John 1:19 Σὺτίςεἶ; Su tis

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Saint Nectarios Greek Orthodox Church and Shrine

Saint Nectarios Greek Orthodox Church and Shrine Saint Nectaris Greek Orthdx Church and Shrine Hly Gspel Readings in Greek Sunday, April 9, 2017 Matins Gspel Reading Palm Sunday Ἐκ τοῦ Κατὰ Ματθαῖον 21:1-11, 15-17 Εὐαγγελίου τὸ Ἀνάγνωσμα Τῷ καιρῷ ἐκείνῳ,

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ 5 ΑΠΡΙΛΙΟΥ 2015 ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ ΤΩΝ ΒΑΙΩΝ

ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ 5 ΑΠΡΙΛΙΟΥ 2015 ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ ΤΩΝ ΒΑΙΩΝ SAINT DEMETRIOS CATHEDRAL 30-11 30TH DRIVE ASTORIA, NY 11102 TEL: 718-728-1718 SS. CATHERINE & GEORGE CHURCH 22-30 33RD STREET ASTORIA, NY 11105 TEL: 718-545-4796 FAX: 718-728-0079 ARCHIM. NEKTARIOS PAPAZAFIROPOULOS

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ ΤΩΝ ΒΑΪΩΝ - Μ. ΕΒ ΟΜΑ Α του πρωτοπρεσβ. Αλεξάνδρου Σµέµαν

ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ ΤΩΝ ΒΑΪΩΝ - Μ. ΕΒ ΟΜΑ Α του πρωτοπρεσβ. Αλεξάνδρου Σµέµαν ΙΕΡΑ ΜΗΤΡΟΠΟΛΗ ΜΕΣΟΓΑΙΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΛΑΥΡΕΩΤΙΚΗΣ ΙΕΡΟΣ ΝΑΟΣ ΑΓΙΟΥ ΝΙΚΟΛΑΟΥ ΜΑΡΚΟΠΟΥΛΟΥ ΜΕΣΟΓΑΙΑΣ Κ Υ Ρ Ι Α Κ Η Τ Ω Ν Β Α Ϊ Ω Ν - Μ Ε Γ Α Λ Η Ε Β Ο Μ Α Α 2 0 1 3 ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ ΤΩΝ ΒΑΪΩΝ - Μ. ΕΒ ΟΜΑ Α του πρωτοπρεσβ.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Η υπαρξιακή απόφαση και τοποθέτηση του Ανθρώπου έναντι της Αλήθειας Ιωάννη Καραβιδόπουλου, Ομότ. Καθηγητή Θεολογικής Σχολής Α.Π.Θ.

Η υπαρξιακή απόφαση και τοποθέτηση του Ανθρώπου έναντι της Αλήθειας Ιωάννη Καραβιδόπουλου, Ομότ. Καθηγητή Θεολογικής Σχολής Α.Π.Θ. ΙΕΡΑ ΜΗΤΡΟΠΟΛΗ ΜΕΣΟΓΑΙΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΛΑΥΡΕΩΤΙΚΗΣ ΙΕΡΟΣ ΝΑΟΣ ΑΓΙΟΥ ΝΙΚΟΛΑΟΥ ΜΑΡΚΟΠΟΥΛΟΥ ΜΕΣΟΓΑΙΑΣ ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ ΤΩΝ ΒΑΪΩΝ Η υπαρξιακή απόφαση και τοποθέτηση του Ανθρώπου έναντι της Αλήθειας Ιωάννη Καραβιδόπουλου, Ομότ.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

¹ƒ - Fµ Ÿ - ¹ š¾ƒ¼ µ ŸU µ ƒ ¹J

¹ƒ - Fµ Ÿ - ¹ š¾ƒ¼ µ ŸU µ ƒ ¹J Sepher Yahuchanan (John) Chapter 13 Shavua Reading Schedule (23th sidrot) - John 13-18 ocwhy odyck jsph gj ynplw John13:1 wyba-la hzh mlwoh-nm rbol wtoc hab yk :eqh-do mbha nk mlwob rca wyryjb ta bha rcak

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: ¹œ Lµ ¹ š ¹ š ¼ š ˆ µ Ÿ 1. w shesheth yamiym liph ney Chag-haPesach ba Yahushuà l Beyth hiyniy m qom La` zar asher he`iyr me`im hamethiym.

: ¹œ Lµ ¹ š ¹ š ¼ š ˆ µ Ÿ 1. w shesheth yamiym liph ney Chag-haPesach ba Yahushuà l Beyth hiyniy m qom La` zar asher he`iyr me`im hamethiym. Sefer Yahuchanan (John) Chapter 12 IPID ZIAL R[hgI @d GQsD-BG IPTL MINI Z[[E John12:1 :MIZoD MRN XIRD X[@ XFRL M]WN ¹ ¹ œ ƒ µ º E Á µ Pµ - µ ¹ ¹ œ : ¹œ Lµ ¹ š ¹ š ¼ š ˆ µ Ÿ 1. w shesheth yamiym liph ney

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Yahuchanan (John)

Sepher Yahuchanan (John) Sepher Yahuchanan (John) Chapter 14 :wnymah yb mgw myhlab wnymah mkbbl lhby-la John14:1 :E ¹ ¼ µ ¹A µ ¹ ¾ ƒ E ¹ ¼ µ ƒµƒ Á¹ -µ 1. al-yibahel l bab kem ha aminu b Elohim w gam bi ha aminu. John14:1 Do not

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: E ¾ Ú ƒµ š ¼ 3. watish lach nah ach yothayu elayu le mor Adoni hinneh asher ahab at choleh hu.

: E ¾ Ú ƒµ š ¼ 3. watish lach nah ach yothayu elayu le mor Adoni hinneh asher ahab at choleh hu. Sepher Yahuchanan (John) Chapter 11 hlwj cya yhyw John11:1 :htwja atrmw myrm rpk ynyh-tybm rzol awhw Ÿ ¹ ¹ µ :D œÿ ¼ œ š E š¹ šµ J ¹ ¹ -œ A¹ š ˆ µ E 1. way hi ish choleh w hu La` zar mibeyth-hini k phar

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

1 John 5. LGNT - September 6, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # 1 John Greek. # of words. Numeric value. Interlinear English.

1 John 5. LGNT - September 6, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # 1 John Greek. # of words. Numeric value. Interlinear English. Book Chapter Verse Interlinear English Word # 1 John Greek # of letters # of words Numeric value 230501 everyone 01709 ΠΑΣ 3 281 230501 01710 Ο 1 70 230501 believing 01711 ΠΙΣΤΕΥΩΝ 8 1845 230501 that 01712

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Yahuchanan (John)

Sepher Yahuchanan (John) Sepher Yahuchanan (John) Chapter 8 :mytyzh rh-la klh ocwhyw John8:1 : ¹œ Fµ šµ - µ µ ºE 1. w Yahushuà hala k el-har HaZeythim. John8:1 But `SWJY went to the Mount of HaZeythim (Olives). 8:1 Ἰησοῦς δὲ ἐπορεύθη

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 6 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΞΙ) REF : 201/045/26-ADV. 10 December 2013

LESSON 6 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΞΙ) REF : 201/045/26-ADV. 10 December 2013 LESSON 6 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΞΙ) REF : 201/045/26-ADV 10 December 2013 I get up/i stand up I wash myself I shave myself I comb myself I dress myself Once (one time) Twice (two times) Three times Salary/wage/pay Alone/only

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

John 14. LGNT - August 23, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # in John. # of words. Interlinear English. Numeric value. # of letters.

John 14. LGNT - August 23, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # in John. # of words. Interlinear English. Numeric value. # of letters. Book Chapter Verse Interlinear English Word # in John Greek # of letters # of words Numeric value 041401 do not 10682 ΜΗ 2 48 041401 be troubled 10683 ΤΑΡΑΣΣΕΣΘΩ 10 1816 041401 of you 10684 ΥΜΩΝ 4 1290

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

š ¼ -µ E ¹A Kµ œ¹ ¾ ¹J šÿƒ

š ¼ -µ E ¹A Kµ œ¹ ¾ ¹J šÿƒ Sepher Yahuchanan (John) Chapter 7 Shavua Reading Schedule (21th sidrot) - John 7-9 kwlh lylgh erab ocwhy klh hlah myrbdh rja John7:1 rca-lo hdwhyb klhthl epj al yk rwbow :wtymhl mydwhyh wcqb Ÿ ¹ Bµ š

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΘΕΙΑΣ ΑΝΑΛΗΨΕΩΣ. Greek Orthodox Church. Ελληνική Ορθόδοξη Εκκλησία. Ecumenical Patriarchate Greek Orthodox Metropolis of New Jersey ASCENSION

ΘΕΙΑΣ ΑΝΑΛΗΨΕΩΣ. Greek Orthodox Church. Ελληνική Ορθόδοξη Εκκλησία. Ecumenical Patriarchate Greek Orthodox Metropolis of New Jersey ASCENSION Ecumenical Patriarchate Greek Orthodox Metropolis of New Jersey ASCENSION Greek Orthodox Church FAIRVIEW - NEW JERSEY Weekly Bulletin Sunday June 1 st, 2014 Fathers of the 1st Ecumenical Council Οικουμενικόν

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΘΕΙΑΣ ΑΝΑΛΗΨΕΩΣ. Greek Orthodox Church. Ελληνική Ορθόδοξη Εκκλησία. Ecumenical Patriarchate Greek Orthodox Metropolis of New Jersey ASCENSION

ΘΕΙΑΣ ΑΝΑΛΗΨΕΩΣ. Greek Orthodox Church. Ελληνική Ορθόδοξη Εκκλησία. Ecumenical Patriarchate Greek Orthodox Metropolis of New Jersey ASCENSION Ecumenical Patriarchate Greek Orthodox Metropolis of New Jersey ASCENSION Greek Orthodox Church FAIRVIEW - NEW JERSEY Weekly Bulletin Sunday, April 9, 2017 Palm Sunday Οικουμενικόν Πατριαρχείον Ιερά Μητρόπολις

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 14 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΤΕΣΣΕΡΑ) REF : 202/057/34-ADV. 18 February 2014

LESSON 14 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΤΕΣΣΕΡΑ) REF : 202/057/34-ADV. 18 February 2014 LESSON 14 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΤΕΣΣΕΡΑ) REF : 202/057/34-ADV 18 February 2014 Slowly/quietly Clear/clearly Clean Quickly/quick/fast Hurry (in a hurry) Driver Attention/caution/notice/care Dance Σιγά Καθαρά Καθαρός/η/ο

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Revelation 10. LGNT - September 7, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # Rev. Interlinear English. Numeric value. # of words. # of letters.

Revelation 10. LGNT - September 7, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # Rev. Interlinear English. Numeric value. # of words. # of letters. Book Chapter Verse Interlinear English Word # Rev Greek # of letters # of words Numeric value 271001 and 03876 ΚΑΙ 3 31 271001 I saw 03877 ΕΙΔΟΝ 5 139 271001 another 03878 ΑΛΛΟΝ 5 181 271001 [mighty] angel

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Chapter 29. Adjectival Participle

Chapter 29. Adjectival Participle Chapter 29 Adjectival Participle Overview (29.3-5) Definition: Verbal adjective Function: they may function adverbially or adjectivally Forms: No new forms because adverbial and adjectival participles

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

7 Present PERFECT Simple. 8 Present PERFECT Continuous. 9 Past PERFECT Simple. 10 Past PERFECT Continuous. 11 Future PERFECT Simple

7 Present PERFECT Simple. 8 Present PERFECT Continuous. 9 Past PERFECT Simple. 10 Past PERFECT Continuous. 11 Future PERFECT Simple A/ Ονόματα και ένα παράδειγμα 1 Present Simple 7 Present PERFECT Simple 2 Present Continuous 8 Present PERFECT Continuous 3 Past Simple (+ used to) 9 Past PERFECT Simple she eats she is eating she ate

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

13:31 38 Intro to farewell discourse. Jesus is going

13:31 38 Intro to farewell discourse. Jesus is going South Central Gospel Partnership Day Conference THESE THINGS I HAVE SAID TO YOU John 14-16 If running a discipleship group/course, what topics would you want to cover? Purpose clauses in John 14-16 ταῦτα

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 26 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΕΞΙ) REF : 102/030/26. 18 November 2014

LESSON 26 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΕΞΙ) REF : 102/030/26. 18 November 2014 LESSON 26 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΕΞΙ) REF : 102/030/26 18 November 2014 But Weekend I love The song I sing I smile I laugh Greek (thing) Greek(people) Greek (man) αλλά (το) Σαββατοκύριακο αγαπώ (το) τραγούδι τραγουδώ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Menachem (Mark)

Sepher Menachem (Mark) Sepher Menachem (Mark) Chapter 11 ygp-tyb-la mlcwryl wbrq rcak yhyw Mark11:1 :wydymltm mync jlcyw mytyzh rh-la ynyh-tybw BµP-œ A- ¹ µ Eš ¹ Eƒ š š ¼ µj ¹ µ : ¹ µu¹ ¹ µ µ ¹Iµ ¹œ Fµ šµ - ¹ ¹ -œ ƒe 1. way

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:ƒ Q¹ š Ĺ¹ - ƒe 2. atem y da` tem ki `od yomayim w hapesach ba uben-ha Adam yimaser l hitsaleb.

:ƒ Q¹ š Ĺ¹ - ƒe 2. atem y da` tem ki `od yomayim w hapesach ba uben-ha Adam yimaser l hitsaleb. Sefer MattithYahu (Matthew) Chapter 26 Shavua Reading Schedule (7th sidrot) - Matthew 26 28 hlah myrbdh-lk ta rbdl ocwhy twlkk yhyw Matt26:1 :wydymlt-la rmayw K ¹š ƒçµ - J œ š Aµ µ ºE œÿkµ J ¹ µ : ¹ µu-

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 12 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΩΔΕΚΑ) REF : 202/055/32-ADV. 4 February 2014

LESSON 12 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΩΔΕΚΑ) REF : 202/055/32-ADV. 4 February 2014 LESSON 12 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΩΔΕΚΑ) REF : 202/055/32-ADV 4 February 2014 Somewhere κάπου (kapoo) Nowhere πουθενά (poothena) Elsewhere αλλού (aloo) Drawer το συρτάρι (sirtari) Page η σελίδα (selida) News τα νέα (nea)

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 28 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΟΚΤΩ) REF : 201/033/28. 2 December 2014

LESSON 28 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΟΚΤΩ) REF : 201/033/28. 2 December 2014 LESSON 28 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΟΚΤΩ) REF : 201/033/28 2 December 2014 Place/Seat Right (noun) I am right I am not right It matters It does not matter The same (singular) The same (Plural) Η θέση Το δίκιο Έχω

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

derivation of the Laplacian from rectangular to spherical coordinates

derivation of the Laplacian from rectangular to spherical coordinates derivation of the Laplacian from rectangular to spherical coordinates swapnizzle 03-03- :5:43 We begin by recognizing the familiar conversion from rectangular to spherical coordinates (note that φ is used

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΦωτίστεΤονΚόσμο. ΠΡΩΤΟΒΟΥΛΙΑ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΩΝ Νοεμβρίου Δεκεμβρίου 2017

ΦωτίστεΤονΚόσμο. ΠΡΩΤΟΒΟΥΛΙΑ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΩΝ Νοεμβρίου Δεκεμβρίου 2017 ΦωτίστεΤονΚόσμο ΠΡΩΤΟΒΟΥΛΙΑ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΩΝ 2017 24 Νοεμβρίου -- 25 Δεκεμβρίου 2017 ΘΕΜΑ «Καθώς ακολουθούμε το παράδειγμα του Σωτήρος και ζούμε όπως ζούσε Εκείνος και όπως δίδασκε, αυτό το φως θα καίει μέσα

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Verklarte Nacht, Op.4 (Εξαϋλωμένη Νύχτα, Έργο 4) Arnold Schoenberg (1874-1951)

Verklarte Nacht, Op.4 (Εξαϋλωμένη Νύχτα, Έργο 4) Arnold Schoenberg (1874-1951) 1 Verklarte Nacht, Op.4 (Εξαϋλωμένη Νύχτα, Έργο 4) Arnold Schoenberg (1874-1951) Αναγνώσματα από το βιβλίο Η Απόλαυση της Μουσικής (Machlis, Forney), για τους μαθητές που θα μελετήσουν το έργο: «Ο Σαίνμπεργκ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Writing for A class. Describe yourself Topic 1: Write your name, your nationality, your hobby, your pet. Write where you live.

Writing for A class. Describe yourself Topic 1: Write your name, your nationality, your hobby, your pet. Write where you live. Topic 1: Describe yourself Write your name, your nationality, your hobby, your pet. Write where you live. Χρησιμοποίησε το and. WRITE your paragraph in 40-60 words... 1 Topic 2: Describe your room Χρησιμοποίησε

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Οι αδελφοί Montgolfier: Ψηφιακή αφήγηση The Montgolfier Βrothers Digital Story (προτείνεται να διδαχθεί στο Unit 4, Lesson 3, Αγγλικά Στ Δημοτικού)

Οι αδελφοί Montgolfier: Ψηφιακή αφήγηση The Montgolfier Βrothers Digital Story (προτείνεται να διδαχθεί στο Unit 4, Lesson 3, Αγγλικά Στ Δημοτικού) Οι αδελφοί Montgolfier: Ψηφιακή αφήγηση The Montgolfier Βrothers Digital Story (προτείνεται να διδαχθεί στο Unit 4, Lesson 3, Αγγλικά Στ Δημοτικού) Προσδοκώμενα αποτελέσματα Περιεχόμενο Ενδεικτικές δραστηριότητες

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Yahuchanan (John)

Sepher Yahuchanan (John) Sepher Yahuchanan (John) Chapter 4 Shavua Reading Schedule (20th sidrot) - John 4-6 mycwrph womc yk nwdal odwn rcak yhyw John4:1 :nnjwhym hbrh mydymlt lybfh mgw dymoh ocwhy rca ¹Eš Pµ E ¹J Ÿ µ Ÿ š ¼ µj

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

WEEK 21. The Feast of Firstfruits, the Feast of Pentecost, and the Feast of Tabernacles OUTLINE DAY 1

WEEK 21. The Feast of Firstfruits, the Feast of Pentecost, and the Feast of Tabernacles OUTLINE DAY 1 WEEK 21 The Feast of Firstfruits, the Feast of Pentecost, and the Feast of Tabernacles OUTLINE DAY 1 I. The Feast of Firstfruits signifies the resurrected Christ as the firstfruits for our enjoyment as

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Menachem (Mark) Chapter 14. Shavua Reading Schedule (11th sidrot) - Mark 14 16

Sefer Menachem (Mark) Chapter 14. Shavua Reading Schedule (11th sidrot) - Mark 14 16 Sefer Menachem (Mark) Chapter 14 Shavua Reading Schedule (11th sidrot) - Mark 14 16 ab twemhw jsph gjw mymwy dwo yhyw Mark14:1 :wtymhl hmrob wcptl myrpwshw mynhkh ycar wcqbyw Á œÿqµlµ µ Pµ µ ¹ µ Ÿ Ÿ ¹

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ 13 ΑΠΡΙΛΙΟΥ 2014 ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ ΤΩΝ ΒΑΙΩΝ

ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ 13 ΑΠΡΙΛΙΟΥ 2014 ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗ ΤΩΝ ΒΑΙΩΝ SAINT DEMETRIOS CATHEDRAL 30-11 30TH DRIVE ASTORIA, NY 11102 TEL: 718-728-1718 SS. CATHERINE & GEORGE CHURCH 22-30 33RD STREET ASTORIA, NY 11105 TEL: 718-545-4796 FAX: 718-728-0079 ARCHIM. NEKTARIOS PAPAZAFIROPOULOS

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ANSWERSHEET (TOPIC = DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS) COLLECTION #2. h 0 h h 0 h h 0 ( ) g k = g 0 + g 1 + g g 2009 =?

ANSWERSHEET (TOPIC = DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS) COLLECTION #2. h 0 h h 0 h h 0 ( ) g k = g 0 + g 1 + g g 2009 =? Teko Classes IITJEE/AIEEE Maths by SUHAAG SIR, Bhopal, Ph (0755) 3 00 000 www.tekoclasses.com ANSWERSHEET (TOPIC DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS) COLLECTION # Question Type A.Single Correct Type Q. (A) Sol least

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Yoseph (Luke) Chapter 9. Shavua Reading Schedule (14th sidrot) - Luke 9-11

Sepher Yoseph (Luke) Chapter 9. Shavua Reading Schedule (14th sidrot) - Luke 9-11 Sepher Yoseph (Luke) Chapter 9 Shavua Reading Schedule (14th sidrot) - Luke 9-11 hrwbg Mhl ntyw rcoh Mync-la arqyw Luke9:1 :Myylj aprlw Mydch-lm lo nflcw šeƒ B U¹Iµ š ā - š ¹Iµ : ¹» ¾P š¹ ¹ Vµ - J µ Š

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 16 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΕΞΙ) REF : 102/018/16-BEG. 4 March 2014

LESSON 16 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΕΞΙ) REF : 102/018/16-BEG. 4 March 2014 LESSON 16 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΕΞΙ) REF : 102/018/16-BEG 4 March 2014 Family η οικογένεια a/one(fem.) μία a/one(masc.) ένας father ο πατέρας mother η μητέρα man/male/husband ο άντρας letter το γράμμα brother ο

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer MattithYahu (Matthew) Chapter 24. Shavua Reading Schedule (6th sidrot) - Matthew 24 25

Sefer MattithYahu (Matthew) Chapter 24. Shavua Reading Schedule (6th sidrot) - Matthew 24 25 Sefer MattithYahu (Matthew) Chapter 24 Shavua Reading Schedule (6th sidrot) - Matthew 24 25 wkrdl tkll cdqmh-nm ocwhy-aeyw Matt24:1 :cdqmh ynynb-ta wtwarhl wydymlt wcgyw ŸJ šµ œ Ć ¹Lµ - ¹ µ ºE - Iµ :Ć

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:E ¹A ¹ šÿ J ƒe 2. wayish taneh l `eyneyhem wayaz hiru phanayu kashemesh ub gadayu ka or hil binu.

:E ¹A ¹ šÿ J ƒe 2. wayish taneh l `eyneyhem wayaz hiru phanayu kashemesh ub gadayu ka or hil binu. Sefer MattithYahu (Matthew) Chapter 17 swrfp-ta ocwhy wl jql mymy tcc eqmw Matt17:1 :hwbg rh-lo ddb mloyw wyja nnjwhy-taw bqoy-taw Ÿš Š P-œ µ ºE Ÿ µ ¹ œ R¹ E :µdÿƒ B šµ -µ Á ¼ µiµ ¹ E -œ ƒ¾ ¼ µ -œ 1. umiqets

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Chapter 2 * * * * * * * Introduction to Verbs * * * * * * *

Chapter 2 * * * * * * * Introduction to Verbs * * * * * * * Chapter 2 * * * * * * * Introduction to Verbs * * * * * * * In the first chapter, we practiced the skill of reading Greek words. Now we want to try to understand some parts of what we read. There are a

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Notes are available 1

Notes are available 1 Notes are available 1 Galatians 2:15 4.12 2 3:15, 3:19 interpretational contradiction LAW cannot be and was added Promise 3 Gal.3:19 4 Mt 6:27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

FINAL TEST B TERM-JUNIOR B STARTING STEPS IN GRAMMAR UNITS 8-17

FINAL TEST B TERM-JUNIOR B STARTING STEPS IN GRAMMAR UNITS 8-17 FINAL TEST B TERM-JUNIOR B STARTING STEPS IN GRAMMAR UNITS 8-17 Name: Surname: Date: Class: 1. Write these words in the correct order. /Γράψε αυτέσ τισ λέξεισ ςτη ςωςτή ςειρά. 1) playing / his / not /

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΑΓΓΛΙΚΑ ΙΙΙ. Ενότητα 12b: The Little Prince. Ζωή Κανταρίδου Τμήμα Εφαρμοσμένης Πληροφορικής

ΑΓΓΛΙΚΑ ΙΙΙ. Ενότητα 12b: The Little Prince. Ζωή Κανταρίδου Τμήμα Εφαρμοσμένης Πληροφορικής Ενότητα 12b: The Little Prince Τμήμα Εφαρμοσμένης Πληροφορικής Άδειες Χρήσης Το παρόν εκπαιδευτικό υλικό υπόκειται σε άδειες χρήσης Creative Commons. Για εκπαιδευτικό υλικό, όπως εικόνες, που υπόκειται

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Yoseph (Luke) Chapter 10. Myobc dwo nwdah lydbh hlah Myrbdh yrjaw Luke10:1 ryo-lk-la Mync Mync wynpl Mjlcyw Myrja :hmc awbl cqb rca Mwqmw

Sepher Yoseph (Luke) Chapter 10. Myobc dwo nwdah lydbh hlah Myrbdh yrjaw Luke10:1 ryo-lk-la Mync Mync wynpl Mjlcyw Myrja :hmc awbl cqb rca Mwqmw Sepher Yoseph (Luke) Chapter 10 Myobc dwo nwdah lydbh hlah Myrbdh yrjaw Luke10:1 ryo-lk-la Mync Mync wynpl Mjlcyw Myrja :hmc awbl cqb rca Mwqmw ¹ ƒ¹ Ÿ Ÿ ¹C ƒ¹ K ¹š ƒçµ š¼ µ š ¹ - J- ¹ µ ¹ µ ¹Iµ ¹š ¼ :

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Menachem (Mark)

Sepher Menachem (Mark) Sepher Menachem (Mark) Chapter 5 :myrdgh era-la myh rbo-la wabyw Mark5:1 :¹I¹š µbµ š - ͵ š ƒ - E ¾ƒÍµ 1. wayabo u el-`eber hayam el- erets hagad riim. Mark5:1 They came to the other side of the sea, into

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

1st and 2nd Person Personal Pronouns

1st and 2nd Person Personal Pronouns 1st and 2nd Person Personal Pronouns Case First Person Second Person I You () Nominative ἐγώ σύ Accusative ἐμέ or με σέ Genitive ἐμοῦ or μου σοῦ Dative ἐμοί or μοι σοί We You () Nominative ἡμεῖς ὑμεῖς

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Spirit and Atonement in John Handout #1 Scripture Selections SBL/EGL 2012 Paper linked at

Spirit and Atonement in John Handout #1 Scripture Selections SBL/EGL 2012 Paper linked at Spirit and Atonement in John Handout #1 Scripture Selections SBL/EGL 2012 Paper linked at http://www.umass.edu/wsp/alpha/index.html#sbl Formatting: Spirit references are boxed, Atonement references are

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

14 Lesson 2: The Omega Verb - Present Tense

14 Lesson 2: The Omega Verb - Present Tense Lesson 2: The Omega Verb - Present Tense Day one I. Word Study and Grammar 1. Most Greek verbs end in in the first person singular. 2. The present tense is formed by adding endings to the present stem.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

SUNDAY BULLETIN AND WEEKLY NEWS

SUNDAY BULLETIN AND WEEKLY NEWS ANNUNCIATION GREEK ORTHODOX CATHEDRAL Norfolk, VA Rev. Presbyter George Bessinas, Dean Rev. Protopresbyter Constantine Rogakos, Associate SUNDAY BULLETIN AND WEEKLY NEWS Palm Sunday Sunday, April 13, 2014

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΙΑΚΗ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ

ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΙΑΚΗ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ Ανοικτά Ακαδημαϊκά Μαθήματα στο ΤΕΙ Ιονίων Νήσων ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΙΑΚΗ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ Ενότητα 11: The Unreal Past Το περιεχόμενο του μαθήματος διατίθεται με άδεια Creative Commons

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher MattithYahu (Matthew)

Sepher MattithYahu (Matthew) Sepher MattithYahu (Matthew) Chapter 9 :wryo-la abyw rboyw hynab dryw Matt9:1 :Ÿš ¹ - ¾ƒÍµ š¾ƒ¼ µiµ ͹» Á š Iµ 1. wayered ba aniah waya`abor wayabo el-`iro. Matt9:1 And entering into a boat, He passed

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΙΚΟ ΠΑΝΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΙΟ ΚΥΠΡΟΥ ΤΜΗΜΑ ΝΟΣΗΛΕΥΤΙΚΗΣ

ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΙΚΟ ΠΑΝΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΙΟ ΚΥΠΡΟΥ ΤΜΗΜΑ ΝΟΣΗΛΕΥΤΙΚΗΣ ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΙΚΟ ΠΑΝΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΙΟ ΚΥΠΡΟΥ ΤΜΗΜΑ ΝΟΣΗΛΕΥΤΙΚΗΣ ΠΤΥΧΙΑΚΗ ΕΡΓΑΣΙΑ ΨΥΧΟΛΟΓΙΚΕΣ ΕΠΙΠΤΩΣΕΙΣ ΣΕ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΕΣ ΜΕΤΑ ΑΠΟ ΜΑΣΤΕΚΤΟΜΗ ΓΕΩΡΓΙΑ ΤΡΙΣΟΚΚΑ Λευκωσία 2012 ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΙΚΟ ΠΑΝΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΙΟ ΚΥΠΡΟΥ ΣΧΟΛΗ ΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΩΝ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

CHAPTER 25 SOLVING EQUATIONS BY ITERATIVE METHODS

CHAPTER 25 SOLVING EQUATIONS BY ITERATIVE METHODS CHAPTER 5 SOLVING EQUATIONS BY ITERATIVE METHODS EXERCISE 104 Page 8 1. Find the positive root of the equation x + 3x 5 = 0, correct to 3 significant figures, using the method of bisection. Let f(x) =

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sunday,April 9, Κυριακή, Απριλίου 9, 2017 Palm Sunday Κυριακή τών Βαίων

Sunday,April 9, Κυριακή, Απριλίου 9, 2017 Palm Sunday Κυριακή τών Βαίων GREEK ORTHODOX CHURCH OF ZOODOHOS PEGHE PELHAM BAY, BRONX, NEW YORK 718-823-2030 www.zoodohospeghe.org Sunday,April 9, 2017 - Κυριακή, Απριλίου 9, 2017 Palm Sunday Κυριακή τών Βαίων ORTHROS 9:30 a.m. DIVINE

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Menachem (Mark) Chapter 15

Sepher Menachem (Mark) Chapter 15 Sepher Menachem (Mark) Chapter 15 mhmow mynhkh ycar wrhmyw rqbh twnpl yhyw Mark15:1 wrsayw eowhl nyrdhnsh-lkw myrpwshw mynqzh :swflyp-la whrsmyw mcm whkylwyw ocwhy-ta Ĺ¹ ¹ ¼ ¾Jµ š Eš¼ µ µ š ¾Aµ œÿ ¹ ¹

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Phys460.nb Solution for the t-dependent Schrodinger s equation How did we find the solution? (not required)

Phys460.nb Solution for the t-dependent Schrodinger s equation How did we find the solution? (not required) Phys460.nb 81 ψ n (t) is still the (same) eigenstate of H But for tdependent H. The answer is NO. 5.5.5. Solution for the tdependent Schrodinger s equation If we assume that at time t 0, the electron starts

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΙΑΚΗ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ Ανοικτά Ακαδημαϊκά Μαθήματα στο ΤΕΙ Ιονίων Νήσων ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΙΑΚΗ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ Ενότητα 1: Elements of Syntactic Structure Το περιεχόμενο του μαθήματος διατίθεται με άδεια

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 9 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΝΝΙΑ) REF: 202/053/29-ADV. 14 January 2014

LESSON 9 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΝΝΙΑ) REF: 202/053/29-ADV. 14 January 2014 LESSON 9 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΝΝΙΑ) REF: 202/053/29-ADV 14 January 2014 Nobody/No-one Κανένας/καμία/κανένα What s the matter?/what s happening? Τι συμβαίνει; (simvenee) All right/ok εντάξει Moment η στιγμή (stigmee)

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church Sunday, April 1, 2018 Palm Sunday

Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church Sunday, April 1, 2018 Palm Sunday Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church Sunday, April 1, 2018 Palm Sunday Palm Sunday On Sunday, five days before the Passover of the Law, the Lord came from Bethany to Jerusalem. Sending two of His disciples

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Palm Sunday NEWCOMERS AND VISITORS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. Sunday Worship Schedule: Matins 9:00 am & Divine Liturgy at 10:00 am

Palm Sunday NEWCOMERS AND VISITORS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. Sunday Worship Schedule: Matins 9:00 am & Divine Liturgy at 10:00 am Saint Barbara Greek Orthodox Church 8306 NC HWY 751 Durham NC 27713 919-484-1600 fatherstavroforos2012@gmail.com www.stbarbarachurchnc.org News & Announcements April 1, 2018 Palm Sunday NEWCOMERS AND VISITORS

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Right Rear Door. Let's now finish the door hinge saga with the right rear door

Right Rear Door. Let's now finish the door hinge saga with the right rear door Right Rear Door Let's now finish the door hinge saga with the right rear door You may have been already guessed my steps, so there is not much to describe in detail. Old upper one file:///c /Documents

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ST. JOHN'S WEEKLY BULLETIN

ST. JOHN'S WEEKLY BULLETIN ST. JOHN'S WEEKLY BULLETIN 405 No. Dale St., Anaheim, CA 92801 Telephone (714) 827-0181 Proistamenos: Fr. John Kariotakis -email frjohn@stjohnanaheim.org Church Website: http://www.stjohnanaheim.org April

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Code Breaker. TEACHER s NOTES

Code Breaker. TEACHER s NOTES TEACHER s NOTES Time: 50 minutes Learning Outcomes: To relate the genetic code to the assembly of proteins To summarize factors that lead to different types of mutations To distinguish among positive,

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

2 Composition. Invertible Mappings

2 Composition. Invertible Mappings Arkansas Tech University MATH 4033: Elementary Modern Algebra Dr. Marcel B. Finan Composition. Invertible Mappings In this section we discuss two procedures for creating new mappings from old ones, namely,

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher MattithYahu (Matthew) Chapter 10. mhl ntyw wydymlt rco mync-ta wyla arqyw Matt10:1 :hwdm-lkw ylj-lk awprlw mcrgl hamfh twjwr-lo nflc

Sepher MattithYahu (Matthew) Chapter 10. mhl ntyw wydymlt rco mync-ta wyla arqyw Matt10:1 :hwdm-lkw ylj-lk awprlw mcrgl hamfh twjwr-lo nflc Sepher MattithYahu (Matthew) Chapter 10 mhl ntyw wydymlt rco mync-ta wyla arqyw Matt10:1 :hwdm-lkw ylj-lk awprlw mcrgl hamfh twjwr-lo nflc U¹Iµ ¹ µu š ā -œ š ¹Iµ : µ - ¹» - J ŸP š¹ ¼š ºHµ œÿ Eš-µ Š 1.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

3.4 SUM AND DIFFERENCE FORMULAS. NOTE: cos(α+β) cos α + cos β cos(α-β) cos α -cos β

3.4 SUM AND DIFFERENCE FORMULAS. NOTE: cos(α+β) cos α + cos β cos(α-β) cos α -cos β 3.4 SUM AND DIFFERENCE FORMULAS Page Theorem cos(αβ cos α cos β -sin α cos(α-β cos α cos β sin α NOTE: cos(αβ cos α cos β cos(α-β cos α -cos β Proof of cos(α-β cos α cos β sin α Let s use a unit circle

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Policy Coherence. JEL Classification : J12, J13, J21 Key words :

Policy Coherence. JEL Classification : J12, J13, J21 Key words : ** 80%1.89 2005 7 35 Policy Coherence JEL Classification : J12, J13, J21 Key words : ** Family Life and Family Policy in France and Germany: Implications for Japan By Tomoko Hayashi and Rieko Tamefuji

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Finite Field Problems: Solutions

Finite Field Problems: Solutions Finite Field Problems: Solutions 1. Let f = x 2 +1 Z 11 [x] and let F = Z 11 [x]/(f), a field. Let Solution: F =11 2 = 121, so F = 121 1 = 120. The possible orders are the divisors of 120. Solution: The

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

š ¹ A œ ƒµ š ¼ µj ¹ƒ - Fµ Ÿ - ¹ š¾ƒ¼ µ

š ¹ A œ ƒµ š ¼ µj ¹ƒ - Fµ Ÿ - ¹ š¾ƒ¼ µ Sefer Yahuchanan (John) Chapter 13 Shavua Reading Schedule (23th sidrot) - John 13-18 ]xr[ D@A Im R[hgI RCl[m GQsD BG IPTLE John13:1 EIXIGd Z@ AD@ X[@m EIA@-L@ DiD ML]RD-ON XARL :UuD-CR MAD@ Om ML]Rd X[@

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

C.S. 430 Assignment 6, Sample Solutions

C.S. 430 Assignment 6, Sample Solutions C.S. 430 Assignment 6, Sample Solutions Paul Liu November 15, 2007 Note that these are sample solutions only; in many cases there were many acceptable answers. 1 Reynolds Problem 10.1 1.1 Normal-order

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

If You Build It, They May Come Parable of the Tower Builder

If You Build It, They May Come Parable of the Tower Builder If You Build It, They May Come Parable of the Mark Vitalis Hoffman www.crossmarks.com Τίς γὰρ ἐξ ὑµῶν θέλων πύργον οἰκοδοµῆσαι οὐχὶ πρῶτον καθίσας ψηφίζει τὴν δαπάνην, εἰ ἔχει εἰς ἀπαρτισµόν; doesn't first

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Saint Spyridon Greek Orthodox Cathedral

Saint Spyridon Greek Orthodox Cathedral Saint Spyridon Greek Orthodox Cathedral April 9, 2017 St. Spyridon Greek Orthodox Cathedral Church Office 508-791-7326 Mon.-Fri.: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. www.spyridoncathedral.org Reverend Doctor Dimitrios

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:ŸU µš P š¹ µ š ƒe 3. wayish lach Yahushuà eth-yado wayiga`-bo wayo mer chaphets anoki t har ub rega` nir p ah tsara` to.

:ŸU µš P š¹ µ š ƒe 3. wayish lach Yahushuà eth-yado wayiga`-bo wayo mer chaphets anoki t har ub rega` nir p ah tsara` to. Sefer MattithYahu (Matthew) Chapter 8 :br mo nwmh wyrja klyw rhh-nm dryw Matt8:1 :ƒ š µ Ÿ ¼ š¼ µ Iµ š - ¹ š Iµ 1. wayered min-hahar wayele k acharayu hamon `am rab. Matt8:1 And when He came down from the

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

John 3. LGNT - August 25, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # in John. Interlinear English. Numeric value. # of words. # of letters.

John 3. LGNT - August 25, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # in John. Interlinear English. Numeric value. # of words. # of letters. Book Chapter Verse Interlinear English Word # in John Greek # of letters # of words Numeric value 040301 there was 01258 ΗΝ 2 58 040301 indeed 01259 ΔΕ 2 9 040301 a man 01260 ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΣ 8 1310 040301 out

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Στην παθητική φωνή η έμφαση δίνεται στην πράξη όχι στο ποιος την διέπραξε.

Στην παθητική φωνή η έμφαση δίνεται στην πράξη όχι στο ποιος την διέπραξε. THE PASSIVE VOICE ΠΑΘΗΤΙΚΗ ΦΩΝΗ Στην παθητική φωνή η έμφαση δίνεται στην πράξη όχι στο ποιος την διέπραξε. Είναι επίσης πιθανό είτε κάποιος να αγνοεί το άτομο που έκανε κάτι (το ποιητικό αίτιο agent) είτε

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

«ΨΥΧΙΚΗ ΥΓΕΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΕΞΟΥΑΛΙΚΗ» ΠΑΝΕΥΡΩΠΑΪΚΗ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ ΤΗΣ GAMIAN- EUROPE

«ΨΥΧΙΚΗ ΥΓΕΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΕΞΟΥΑΛΙΚΗ» ΠΑΝΕΥΡΩΠΑΪΚΗ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ ΤΗΣ GAMIAN- EUROPE «ΨΥΧΙΚΗ ΥΓΕΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΕΞΟΥΑΛΙΚΗ» ΠΑΝΕΥΡΩΠΑΪΚΗ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ ΤΗΣ GAMIAN- EUROPE We would like to invite you to participate in GAMIAN- Europe research project. You should only participate if you want to and choosing

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Section 1: Listening and responding. Presenter: Niki Farfara MGTAV VCE Seminar 7 August 2016

Section 1: Listening and responding. Presenter: Niki Farfara MGTAV VCE Seminar 7 August 2016 Section 1: Listening and responding Presenter: Niki Farfara MGTAV VCE Seminar 7 August 2016 Section 1: Listening and responding Section 1: Listening and Responding/ Aκουστική εξέταση Στο πρώτο μέρος της

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

9.09. # 1. Area inside the oval limaçon r = cos θ. To graph, start with θ = 0 so r = 6. Compute dr

9.09. # 1. Area inside the oval limaçon r = cos θ. To graph, start with θ = 0 so r = 6. Compute dr 9.9 #. Area inside the oval limaçon r = + cos. To graph, start with = so r =. Compute d = sin. Interesting points are where d vanishes, or at =,,, etc. For these values of we compute r:,,, and the values

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

While they were saying these things, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, "Peace be with you." NRS

While they were saying these things, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, Peace be with you. NRS Luke 24.36-48 Translation Notes 36 Ταῦτα δὲ αὐτῶν λαλούντων αὐτὸς ἔστη ἐν μέσῳ αὐτῶν καὶ λέγει αὐτοῖς εἰρήνη ὑμῖν. While they were saying these things, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them,

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Adjectives. Describing the Qualities of Things. A lesson for the Paideia web-app Ian W. Scott, 2015

Adjectives. Describing the Qualities of Things. A lesson for the Paideia web-app Ian W. Scott, 2015 Adjectives Describing the Qualities of Things A lesson for the Paideia web-app Ian W. Scott, 2015 Getting Started with Adjectives It's hard to say much using only nouns and pronouns Simon is a father.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

HOMEWORK 4 = G. In order to plot the stress versus the stretch we define a normalized stretch:

HOMEWORK 4 = G. In order to plot the stress versus the stretch we define a normalized stretch: HOMEWORK 4 Problem a For the fast loading case, we want to derive the relationship between P zz and λ z. We know that the nominal stress is expressed as: P zz = ψ λ z where λ z = λ λ z. Therefore, applying

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Πώς μπορεί κανείς να έχει έναν διερμηνέα κατά την επίσκεψή του στον Οικογενειακό του Γιατρό στο Ίσλινγκτον Getting an interpreter when you visit your

Πώς μπορεί κανείς να έχει έναν διερμηνέα κατά την επίσκεψή του στον Οικογενειακό του Γιατρό στο Ίσλινγκτον Getting an interpreter when you visit your Πώς μπορεί κανείς να έχει έναν διερμηνέα κατά την επίσκεψή του στον Οικογενειακό του Γιατρό στο Ίσλινγκτον Getting an interpreter when you visit your GP practice in Islington Σε όλα τα Ιατρεία Οικογενειακού

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΙΑΚΗ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ Ανοικτά Ακαδημαϊκά Μαθήματα στο ΤΕΙ Ιονίων Νήσων ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΙΑΚΗ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ Ενότητα 4: English a Language of Economy Το περιεχόμενο του μαθήματος διατίθεται με άδεια

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ST. JOHN'S WEEKLY BULLETIN ST. JOHN'S WEEKLY BULLETIN 405 No. Dale St., Anaheim, CA 92801 Telephone (714) 827-0181 Proistamenos: Rev. Father John Kariotakis (frjohn@stjohnanaheim.org) Assistant: Rev. Father Constantine Trumpower

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Menachem (Mark)

Sepher Menachem (Mark) Sepher Menachem (Mark) Chapter 9 mkl yna rma nma mhyla rmayw Mark9:1 do htym mof wmofy-al rca hp mydmob cy yk :hrwbgb hab myhlah twklm wary-yk ¹ ¼ š ¾ ¼ š ¾Iµ µ œ ¹ µ µš E ¼ Š¹ - ¾ š ¼ ¾P ¹ ¾ Á ¹J : šeƒ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

I Feel Pretty VOIX. MARIA et Trois Filles - N 12. BERNSTEIN Leonard Adaptation F. Pissaloux. ι œ. % α α α œ % α α α œ. œ œ œ. œ œ œ œ. œ œ. œ œ ƒ.

I Feel Pretty VOIX. MARIA et Trois Filles - N 12. BERNSTEIN Leonard Adaptation F. Pissaloux. ι œ. % α α α œ % α α α œ. œ œ œ. œ œ œ œ. œ œ. œ œ ƒ. VOX Feel Pretty MARA et Trois Filles - N 12 BERNSTEN Leonrd Adpttion F. Pissloux Violons Contrebsse A 2 7 2 7 Allegro qd 69 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 B 10 11 12 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 2 24 C 25 26 27 28 29

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer MattithYahu (Matthew)

Sefer MattithYahu (Matthew) Sefer MattithYahu (Matthew) Chapter 28 twtbcb djal ryahck twtbch yaewm yrjaw Matt28:1 :rbqh-ta twarl trjah myrmw tyldgmh myrm hab œÿœáµµa š ¹ J œÿœáµµ Ÿ š¼ µ :š ƒŕµ -œ œÿ š¹ œ š µ š¹ E œ ¹Ć µlµ š¹ Á 1.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΟΙ ΑΞΙΕΣ ΤΗΣ ΖΩΗΣ THE VALUES OF LIFE Η ΥΠΕΥΘΥΝΟΤΗΤΑ..THE RESPONSIBILITY ΔΗΜΗΤΡΑ ΚΩΝΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟΥ

ΟΙ ΑΞΙΕΣ ΤΗΣ ΖΩΗΣ THE VALUES OF LIFE Η ΥΠΕΥΘΥΝΟΤΗΤΑ..THE RESPONSIBILITY ΔΗΜΗΤΡΑ ΚΩΝΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟΥ ΟΙ ΑΞΙΕΣ ΤΗΣ ΖΩΗΣ THE VALUES OF LIFE Η ΥΠΕΥΘΥΝΟΤΗΤΑ..THE RESPONSIBILITY ΔΗΜΗΤΡΑ ΚΩΝΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟΥ ΜΑΘΗΜΑΤΑ ΥΠΕΥΘΥΝΟΤΗΤΑΣ/ LESSONS ABOUT RESPONSIBILITY Μάθημα 1: Νιώθω υπερήφανος όταν.../ I feel proud when.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 5 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΠΕΝΤΕ) REF: 201/033/25-ADV. 3 December 2013

LESSON 5 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΠΕΝΤΕ) REF: 201/033/25-ADV. 3 December 2013 LESSON 5 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΠΕΝΤΕ) REF: 201/033/25-ADV 3 December 2013 Place/seat η θέση (thesi) Right (noun) το δίκιο (dikio) I am right έχω δίκιο (eho dikio) Wrong (noun) άδικο (adiko) I am wrong έχω άδικο δεν

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

April 28, 2013 PALM SUNDAY

April 28, 2013 PALM SUNDAY Saints Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Churc h Church Address: St. Andrew Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral 15100 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20905 Office Address: 701 Norwood Road, Suite A,

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ST. JOHN'S WEEKLY BULLETIN ST. JOHN'S WEEKLY BULLETIN 405 No. Dale St., Anaheim, CA 92801 Telephone (714) 827-0181 Proistamenos: Fr. John Kariotakis -email frjohn@stjohnanaheim.org Church Website: http://www.stjohnanaheim.org April

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Assalamu `alaikum wr. wb.

Assalamu `alaikum wr. wb. LUMP SUM Assalamu `alaikum wr. wb. LUMP SUM Wassalamu alaikum wr. wb. Assalamu `alaikum wr. wb. LUMP SUM Wassalamu alaikum wr. wb. LUMP SUM Lump sum lump sum lump sum. lump sum fixed price lump sum lump

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:ŸL¹ µ Eš - 3. way hi kish mo`a Hor dos hamele k eth-dib reyhem wayecherad hu

:ŸL¹ µ Eš - 3. way hi kish mo`a Hor dos hamele k eth-dib reyhem wayecherad hu Sepher MattithYahu (Matthew) Chapter 2 ocwhy dlwn rcak klmh swdrwh ymyb yhyw Matt2:1 :mlcwry jrzm eram mycwgm wabyw hdwhy mjl-tybb µ ºE µÿ š ¼ µj Lµ Ÿ šÿ ¹A ¹ µ :¹µ Eš š ˆ¹ š ¹E E ¾ƒÍµ E -œ ƒ A 1. way

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Galatia SIL Keyboard Information

Galatia SIL Keyboard Information Galatia SIL Keyboard Information Keyboard ssignments The main purpose of the keyboards is to provide a wide range of keying options, so many characters can be entered in multiple ways. If you are typing

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 19 REF : 203/062/39-ADV. 25 March 2014

LESSON 19 REF : 203/062/39-ADV. 25 March 2014 LESSON 19 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΕΝΝΙΑ) REF : 203/062/39-ADV 25 March 2014 Married Free/single Unfortunately Fortunately Strong Weak/thin/slim More than Older Younger Παντρεμένος-η Ελεύθερος-η Δυστυχώς Ευτυχώς Δυνατός-η-ο

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

2 Thessalonians 3. Greek

2 Thessalonians 3. Greek Book Chapter Verse Interlinear English Word # in 2 Thess Greek # of letters # of words Numeric value 140301 00548 ΤΟ 2 370 140301 finally 00549 ΛΟΙΠΟΝ 6 310 140301 pray 00550 ΠΡΟΣΕΥΧΕΣΘΕ 11 1674 140301

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Advanced Subsidiary Unit 1: Understanding and Written Response

Advanced Subsidiary Unit 1: Understanding and Written Response Write your name here Surname Other names Edexcel GE entre Number andidate Number Greek dvanced Subsidiary Unit 1: Understanding and Written Response Thursday 16 May 2013 Morning Time: 2 hours 45 minutes

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Ephesians. Wayne Stewart

Ephesians. Wayne Stewart Ephesians Wayne Stewart 1 Shadows of a ministry independent of Jerusalem and the 12 Taken from CH Welch 2 Acts 28:25 25 (AV) And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had

Διαβάστε περισσότερα